RULES & REGULATIONS
- Fee will be paid maximum in two instalments. Atleast 70% fee to be paid at the time of admission and balance 30% within 1 to 2 months from start of the course.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstance.
- Filling in of exam application forms and their submission to the exam conducting authority will be the responsibility of student himself.
- Student will be responsible for his physical, medical and educational eligibility for a particular course before taking admission. No fee in full or part will be refunded once the student has taken admission in the academy.
- Change in address and contact No if any to be notified to the office immediately on occurrence.
- Student enrolled with DDA will provide his entrance examination roll number to office immediately on receipt of his admit card from the exam conducting authority.
- DDA reserves its right to make any alteration in its program/fees without any prior notice to anybody.
- Students will follow all rules, regulations and instructions of the institute and will stay within its discipline parameters.
- Student found involved in any indiscipline or misconduct will be expelled from the academy without any notice or refund of fee.
- DDA guides, coaches and trains the students for defence forces’ entries but does not promise or guarantee the jobs.