Delhi Police Constable Executive (Male & Female) Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police has recently released a general notification announcing recruitment for the posts of 5000 Constable Executive (Male & Female) in 2019. Online application process for the same is likely to start anytime in Jul 2019. Start and end dates for submission of online line applications and other details for conduct of examination / selection process will be contained in Delhi Police Recruitment Notification expected to be released soon.
Education Qualification: - Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years (SC/ST – 30 years and OBC – 28 years)
Who Can Apply: Eligible male and female candidates from all over India.
- 1st – Online Computer Based Examination conducted on All India basis
- 2nd – Physical endurance test, medical and document verification
- Exam Language – Both in English & Hindi
- Type of Question – Objective
- Total Question – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Exam Duration – 90 Minutes
Subject wise Distribution of marks:
Physical Endurance & Measurement:
- Height – 170 cm (only 165 cm for SC/ST Candidates)
- Chest – 81 cm and 5 cm expansion (only 75 cm for SC/ ST Candidates and 5 cm expansion)
- Race – 1.6 km in 6 minutes
- Long Jump – 14 feet
- High Jump – 3.9 feet
- Height – 157cm (only 155cm for SC/ST Candidates)
- Race – 1.6 km in 8 minutes
- Long Jump – 10 feet
- High Jump – 3 feet
You may get more information regarding our pride forces from the following web sources.
Indian Air Force
National Defence Academy
Border Security Force
Central Reserve Police Force